News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MIUI 12 has landed on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 and Mi 9T

Started by Redaktion, May 26, 2020, 20:01:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MIUI 12 has landed on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 and Mi 9T. Arriving as an OTA, the update has already gone live for many handsets. Based on Android 10, the Redmi K20 and Mi 9T are some of the first devices to receive Xiaomi's latest OS.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MIUI-12-has-landed-on-the-Xiaomi-Redmi-K20-and-Mi-9T.466855.0.html

Sam321

Will not enable any new Android software on my Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G .Struck with  Mui 10 . Hate Xiaomi like hell . Xiaomi stick to India or China only with your cheaper phones which get upgrades of Mui 12  . No need to come to Europe and cheat European citizens . Online petition for software upgrade going on. Xiaomi  Browser meant to spy on us.

Alesaiko

Tried this global version on my K20. First impressions: it just lags as hell. Even home screen stutters a lot while scrolling. Both the Command Center and new gestures are also extremely sluggish. Things are it is unlikely to be fixed in a Stable release, so staying with MIUI 11 or custom ROMs based on Android 10 for now.

Beto Vallejo

I already received the Miui 12 Global Stable and   I downloaded the  update but it coudnt install on my Xiaomi 9T​
It shows the following info:

"Coudnt veryfy.Looks like Current ROMs Networks Carrier Type is different from that In The recovery package. Please download The correct ROM From Miui forum."
So I don't Know what to do
If somebody had the same problem and found out how to install please
Comment how they did

Kostas

I have mi 9t global stable, when my phone update in miui 12? does anyone knows? thanks

Nancyfan89

Hi
I'm a mi 9t owner. Xiaomi promised us to bring anti flicker mode to all OLED display devices via update one years ago.
But this feature is not present in latest update, miui 12.
I would appreciate it if you can bring us any news about it, is there any hope?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview