News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T receive the stable Android 10 update, their third and final OS update

Started by Redaktion, May 26, 2020, 09:27:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After months of beta testing, the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T are now receiving the stable Android 10-based OxygenOS 10 update. The update weighs in at almost 1.9 GB and delivers all the typical Android 10 features to the three-year-old phones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-OnePlus-5-and-OnePlus-5T-receive-the-stable-Android-10-update-their-third-and-final-OS-update.466787.0.html

Rahul

This is fake there's no stable android 10 for OnePlus 5t as there is no post from the developers of OnePlus team on OnePlus community. If you think this isn't true then I should tell you that, updates are first displayed in the community forum not any where else.

Philip Roberts

Then Rahul this is of no consequence to you as you won't be recieving the update and you won't be uploading it. Of course you can always click no thanks to the update that is "fake" and therefore entitling you to not comment on its stability!

SANDEEP

Respected sir,
    I am a one plus 5 user, but still it nnot showing any kind of android 10 update.

alchemist83

Quote from: Rahul on May 26, 2020, 11:47:17
This is fake there's no stable android 10 for OnePlus 5t as there is no post from the developers of OnePlus team on OnePlus community. If you think this isn't true then I should tell you that, updates are first displayed in the community forum not any where else.

Rahul you little bitch, dont cry cos f*** all. Learn to Google and STFU.

Amit

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview