News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi confirms RedmiBook 16 design ahead of imminent release; up to 12 hours battery life from Ryzen 4000 Renoir processors

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2020, 20:43:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has confirmed the design of the RedmiBook 16 ahead of its official release. Launching tomorrow, the RedmiBook 16 will also support up to 12 hours of battery life from its Ryzen 4000 Renoir processors. A plethora of ports are on board too, as is a fingerprint scanner.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-confirms-RedmiBook-16-design-ahead-of-imminent-release-up-to-12-hours-battery-life-from-Ryzen-4000-Renoir-processors.466755.0.html

Valantar

Quote from: Friedrich on May 25, 2020, 21:23:56
16:10 aspect ratio. Now I am interested.
Yeah, even though those latest performance leaks don't look good, those might be on battery in power saving mode or some such. If this has LPDDR4X, runs the APU at 25W, skips the dGPU and keeps its weight under control, it would be near ideal.

yatra

I would have prefered a 15" of a size of a 14 thanks to the small bezels rather than 16...
Anyway let see how big this is, the Ryzen + 16:10 screen with decent brightness and "price" is what I'm looking for now.

Kirill

Kirill

Looking at seller's posting at JD, these are the specifications:

Physical resolution: 1920 × 1080
Screen 16: 9
size: 367.20mm × 232.85mm × 17.55mm
Product net weight:1.8kg
Memory type: DDR4 2666

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview