News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Minecraft has been sold over 200 million times; Mojang rebrands and announces new projects

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2020, 20:04:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has confirmed that Minecraft has been sold over 200 million times, almost six years after purchasing the rights to the game. The studio behind the game, Mojang AB, has been given a rebrand too and has announced work on new projects.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Minecraft-has-been-sold-over-200-million-times-Mojang-rebrands-and-announces-new-projects.466727.0.html

Will

I understand how you feel that way. Hytale does have better graphics and certain mobs that Minecraft doesn't. But based on what I've seen, at it's core, Hytale is still extremely similar to Minecraft, and In my opinion, Minecraft just has a more friendly, homey feel to it, along with the fact that a texture pack or mod could easily be ,ace to give Minecraft Hytale textures or mobs. I completely understand how you might think Hytale is better, and you are completely entitled to that opinion, but I personally feel that Minecraft is superior, and the fan base and other Minecraft games, Earth and Dungeons will most likely keep Minecraft at the #1 spot for quite some time.

Jackie555

A dozen games were supposed to be Minecraft killers and not one has even come close.  You must be pretty young to make this statement.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview