News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Over 1.5 million developers have already flocked to the Huawei AppGallery, Huawei's alternative to the Google Play Store

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2020, 19:41:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Over 1.5 million developers have already signed up to the Huawei AppGallery, Huawei's in-house app store. Perceived to be an alternative to the Google Play Store during ongoing US trade sanctions, all new Huawei and Honor products will ship without Google Play Services.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Over-1-5-million-developers-have-already-flocked-to-the-Huawei-AppGallery-Huawei-s-alternative-to-the-Google-Play-Store.466605.0.html

Ivanjong

The real question should be. How many developer is just re releasing the same app on Google Android to this huawei app gallery without much changes on coding. How many developer will code just for huawei os. If the code is very diff from Android os? I'd say less than even 100k

tessierp

Very little change is required. This is not a different OS, it is just Android without Google Services. All they have to do is bring it to Huawei's store. The change is minimal. Besides this should be soon as a very good thing. With the USA just dictating terms and forcing companies to not work with companies who are just becoming too good for their taste, it will only damage Google in the end. Google is already too powerful. I'm sorry to say but I like Huawei's hardware and the rest is just junk to me. I'm glad they are fighting back efficiently.

Mode

Donald Trump is forcing them out of their comfort zone. This looks more and more likely to be a shot in the foot to Google and the US in general

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview