News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

RedmiBook 13 R laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 4700U delivers muted results on Geekbench 5 that leave it just keeping pace with the Intel Core i7-1065G7

Started by Redaktion, May 24, 2020, 17:26:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A RedmiBook 13 R laptop has been spotted on Geekbench offering up somewhat muted results, especially in the multi-core test where more could be expected from the AMD Ryzen 7 4700U APU inside it. The scores recorded leave the 8-core Ryzen 4000 chip at a similar level as the 4-core Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/RedmiBook-13-R-laptop-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-4700U-delivers-muted-results-on-Geekbench-5-that-leave-it-just-keeping-pace-with-the-Intel-Core-i7-1065G7.466448.0.html

John Meier

Either this is the 10W version, or it's using a low speed single channel RAM, or it's using a sh1tty cooling

Möhsün Babayev

There is no way. The AMD cpu has higher IPC, clocks and core count. This comparison must be flawed.

mr szymon k

I'm guessing that they cap the power at 10w and use passive cooling (heatpipe) then it is quite not bad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview