News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

RedmiBook laptops teased by Lu Weibing: Three CPU modes revealed in promo image and AMD Ryzen 4000 officially confirmed

Started by Redaktion, May 22, 2020, 14:26:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Redmi boss Lu Weibing has been promoting the upcoming RedmiBook laptops on Weibo. The Xiaomi executive revealed that the laptops will have three CPU modes for optimum performance in different scenarios. He also confirmed the new RedmiBooks will feature the latest generation of AMD Ryzen 4000 processors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/RedmiBook-laptops-teased-by-Lu-Weibing-Three-CPU-modes-revealed-in-promo-image-and-AMD-Ryzen-4000-officially-confirmed.466261.0.html

john2252020

I had a couple Xiaomi smartphones in the past. Good phones.
Probably I'll be having my first Xiaomi laptop in the near future.

The Scott

These articles on Xiami and other Chinese OEMs are nice, but as someone unfamiliar with them, it would be helpful to hear about their customer service and product support, the reliability of their past products, the security of these products, and where to purchase these products. As a US citizen, these Chinese OEMs are not as visible as these articles might imply and concerns about US bans on Chinese products do not inspire confidence to purchase.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview