News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony WH-1000XM4: Updated Headphones Connect app confirms DSEE Extreme, Multi Point and Smart Talking Mode for US$349 and June-bound headphones

Started by Redaktion, May 22, 2020, 14:16:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the launch of the WH-1000XM4 seemingly imminent, Sony has updated its Headphones Connect app to add support for its upcoming over-ear headphones. The update reveals several features that will grace the WH-1000XM4, which will also support Bluetooth 5.0 and up to 40 hours of battery life. Confirmed to be launching for US$349, the WH-1000XM4 will arrive by early June at the latest.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-WH-1000XM4-Updated-Headphones-Connect-app-confirms-DSEE-Extreme-Multi-Point-and-Smart-Talking-Mode-for-US-349-and-June-bound-headphones.466228.0.html

heffeque

Asd123

I was about to say the same thing. Thing is, Sony doesn't have a good track for quality microphones in their headsets. For some reason, all the Sony earphones and headsets I own simply suck when trying to have a phone conversation. They're pure garbage, they pick up all the background noise. To me, it's a really key point and now avoid them despite my preference for their sound signature.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview