News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenfone 7 and ROG Phone 3 confirmed for launch, ETA established

Started by Redaktion, May 22, 2020, 07:35:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rejoice, fans of the Asus Zenfone series; the Zenfone 7 is on the way. Asus Co-CEO Hu Shubin has confirmed that the Zenfone 7 and ROG Phone 3 are on the way, and will be released even sooner than most would think.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenfone-7-and-ROG-Phone-3-confirmed-for-launch-ETA-established.466103.0.html

Maztitos

Oh dang it's happening!!! I'm hoping to upgrade from my OnePlus 6 to the Zenfone 7, the OnePlus 8 just wasn't very enticing looking to me. Here's hoping the ZF7 will continue what made the ZF6 so cool!

Tim cooking duck

On paper they may look great, after owned z6, the weak usb charging port and those updates messup more things, i will never trust asus phone again

DougJudy

Quote from: yet useless on May 22, 2020, 17:10:03
Nice useless article.

Lol, quite the oposite, here you have a confirmation from someone high up in the company.

Most of this type of articles are meaningless rumours from pseudo leaks to drive clicks, this is factual information provided by the company.
Might not describe any specs or details, but is still a nice confirmation to have.

WW_Dagger

I am using my ROG phone 2 right now and it has been the best phone I have ever owned and I've owned a lot of smartphones. I'm so glad that ASUS is making this line of phones. Best on the planet! (and man I love the huge battery!)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview