News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade Pro 17 now available with Core i7-10875H, Max-Q versions of NVIDIA RTX 2070 and RTX 2080, and an optional 300 Hz FHD panel

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2020, 17:17:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer has announced a refresh to its Blade Pro 17 gaming laptop. The 2020 refresh of the Blade Pro 17 now offers an Intel 10th gen Comet Lake-H Core i7-10875H CPU, RTX 2070 Max-Q and RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU options, and an optional 300 Hz refresh rate FHD panel. Rest of the specifications and design are more or less similar to the 2019 version.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-Pro-17-now-available-with-Core-i7-10875H-Max-Q-versions-of-NVIDIA-RTX-2070-and-RTX-2080-and-an-optional-300-Hz-FHD-panel.459175.0.html

scousepcgamer

would of like a 15inch version of this product, i do think that would of been amazing, the base model is not the best, and still want to use an LAN port for LAN parties, were advanced model need an Ethernet to USB adapter

Panji

I'd rather prefer bigger battery at a cost of heavier but more effective vapor chamber cooling in this one tho..

Sterlinger

however, I guess the vapor chamber in this is the same as HP and Dell are using in thair latest vapor chamber notebooks? must be one manufacturer...

I don't understand why razr insist in crafting uhd panels in 15" and FHD only in 17".
The 17" UHD only lives written on their website, but you can't buy them anywhere.
Is the need of 17" UHD laptop something impossible to think of?

fake name

Good summary. As for the device - still the low productivity keyboard in place (read no speed keys - home, end, page up, page down etc.). Unfortunately, a no-go for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview