News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Scooters: Leaked details and pictures confirm imminent arrival of Mi Scooter 1S and Mi Scooter Pro 2

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2020, 17:39:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Called the Mi Scooter 1S and Mi Scooter Pro 2, the scooters will have ranges of 30 km and 45 km, respectively. The Mi Scooter 1S will be the cheaper of the two models at €499.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Scooters-Leaked-details-and-pictures-confirm-imminent-arrival-of-Mi-Scooter-1S-and-Mi-Scooter-Pro-2.465894.0.html

S.Yu

Ever since electric scooters were banned in China, the price of those still left on the market have gone way up. I still remember a model I almost ordered right before the ban that was made almost completely from carbon fiber, and cost about a third of this (the "cheaper" model).

Perttu

I fail to see the improvements especially if the top speed is down to 20 km/h. Time to switch to Segway?

Kjhgkb

I doubt it'll be maxed out at 20 km/h and that you can change the speed like on the m356 through the app or on the scooter surely they wouldn't replace an already good scooter with one that's s***.

Craig Nelson

Why on earth are they making the new scooters slower at 20 kph when currently they can do 25 kph around 15 mph.sounds like a step backpacks to me.plus the battery distance claims are rubbish ìts not accurate.they cannot travel them distances.i have the xiaomi m365 and I like it.but I wont be buying another one unless it's faster.

Malte Lewan

I also sort of find it hard to see the advantage of releasing a new model that obviously is s***.

Fed

Due to european regulation, the scooters has to be restricted in most countries to 20kmh, but usually there are unlocked version able to 25kmh... Anyway, with a firmware mod you can reach easily 30kmh.
I think the dealbreaker here will be the tyres: if they will be tubeless tires (without inner tube BUT NOT solid tyres!) will be a win-win.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview