News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Remodeled full-fat workstations Dell Precision 7550 & 7750 have been announced

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2020, 16:08:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The traditional Dell Precision mobile workstation line receives a big refresh this year, as both the Dell Precision 15 7550 and Dell Precision 17 7750 feature completely reworked designs. Different from their slimmer Precision 5000 counterparts, the full-fat workstation still feature plenty of legacy ports.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Remodeled-full-fat-workstations-Dell-Precision-7550-7750-have-been-announced.464264.0.html

S.Yu

iieeann

Quote from: S.Yu on May 19, 2020, 21:14:52
I could already see so many people whining about the page keys...

Yes I am in.  I hate 7720 without Home/End key and i modified a 7730 keyboard to fit it in.  So now again with PgUp/PgDn? WTF

Mustafa Ekelik

What about Nvidia Quadro Rtx 6000 mobile or Ampere?
These (Quadro Rtx 5000) graphic cards not new technology.
I do not want to buy last year technology and I will wait for new graphics options.

Michael Beijer

OMG, what the hell have they done with the arrow keys?!? I have been using Dell Precision laptops for YEARS, and was going to get a new one, but not with that arrow key layout. What is wrong with laptop companies these days, are they trying to ruin every single keyboard? I work on my laptop all day, I need large/proper shaped arrow keys. I use the arrow cluster constantly, to move around through documebts/code. Who in god's name prefers this crappy layout?

midvok

Well Dell... no dedicated Home/End, PgUp/Down buttons and the reduced size of cursors? So, I guess this notebook is not targeted for developers who actually write code... therefore, I won't buy this!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview