News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Precision 5550 & 5750: First no-bezel 17 inch workstation from Dell

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2020, 16:02:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dells 2020 Precision lineup is here and it is a big one: Dell is not only upgrading its mobile workstation laptops with the latest processors, its also fundamentally redesigning many of the models. That includes the thin Dell Precision 5550 – and the brand new Dell Precision 5750, the first ultra-thin-bezel workstation with a 17 inch screen from Dell.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Precision-5550-5750-First-no-bezel-17-inch-workstation-from-Dell.464212.0.html

william blake

so, how are we going to call these past years? you know, 16:9, 60hz, 5cm lower bezel era?
we need a name for this s***.

davids

Quote from: william blake on May 19, 2020, 16:55:00
so, how are we going to call these past years? you know, 16:9, 60hz, 5cm lower bezel era?
we need a name for this s***.

Thinkpads never left that era. Did you see the bezels on the latest models? Seem to be getting bigger actually.

eclyps

The Precision 5550 spec sheet shows an FHD+ display option with Gorilla Glass. Is that a typo or will this actually be an option?

That seems like the perfect display to me.

NoteBookFan876

Sterlinger

Quote from: eclyps on May 20, 2020, 00:51:02
The Precision 5550 spec sheet shows an FHD+ display option with Gorilla Glass. Is that a typo or will this actually be an option?

That seems like the perfect display to me.

I am not sure but I think the 1920x1200 non-touch version has no Gorilla Glass because it is only needed for the touch version

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview