News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi Band 5 gets certified while price and release date rumors surface; cheaper Mi Band 4C to be launched soon

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2020, 12:23:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has now been certified by the Taiwan National Communications Commission, and there are new rumors arising in regard to the upcoming wearable's potential price and release date. The Xiaomi Mi Band 4C is also apparently almost ready for market; the rebranded Redmi Band is expected to be cheaper than the Mi Band 4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-Band-5-gets-certified-while-price-and-release-date-rumors-surface-cheaper-Mi-Band-4C-to-be-launched-soon.465739.0.html

TruthIsThere

Useful too many or not, never downsize on next-gen tech!

Google needs to go to Reddit, XDA Developers, Android Police/Authority, hell, listen to their many unsatisfied customers on Twitter, YT, its on damn forums and its many other social handlers.

Awful design/aesthetics

How long it took for the camera's "eyes open" unlock feature to be fixed - 6-months!! RIDICULOUS!

Only 2 rear cameras with a huge square

QHD+ display was limited

Ridiculous Battery capacity

No 855+

No gaming features/buttons/gadgets that promoted its own Stadia's platform

Google's community support/interactions are MIA

It take months to address and update serious device-breaking issues. (Apple responds within 96-hrs and deliver a fix between 72-hrs to 2/3 weeks at the most. Only iOS 13 took longer than previous updates but Apple still was very transparent and issued updates very often, weekly sometimes daily)

No real next-gen software/hardware ideas and allowing Apple and Asian companies devices more attractive compared to the Pixel series by miles

So much more

So, it is no surprise that Google is in this position of failure and extreme embarrassment, especially being next to Apple, MS, Amazon being the most valued company in the world. The camera guy is not Google's biggest failue by far.

Google is Google's biggest adversary and its biggest disappointments.

Another Sony on the horizon?

LL

While i like the Mi band 4 i think it should/could be significantly better:

- if you are in some submenu - like stopwatch, workout or other, you are stuck on it until the time it finishes.

- can't control shutter in default Xiaomi smartphone photo application

- no automatic brightness

LL

Another negative point i forgot. I have to take the device from the bracelet to recharge it.  All that said for the price it is a good product.

Lelia Liu

Hi , this is Lelia from Gearbest.
Are you available for commercial promotion for xiaomi band 5?
I would like to invite you to join Gearbest associate program to work with us.
Please feel free to contact me via [email protected] if you are interested in. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview