News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P Smart S renders leak: 48MP triple camera, teardrop notch, Kirin 710, and no Google services. DOA compared to the Redmi Note 9?

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2020, 10:10:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tipster @evleaks recently leaked what appear to be renders for Huawei's upcoming P Smart S budget smartphone. The P Smart S will likely sport the Kirin 710 SoC and has a triple camera array. However, head-to-head with the Redmi Note 9, it just doesn't look like a good deal.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P-Smart-S-renders-leak-48MP-triple-camera-teardrop-notch-Kirin-710-and-no-Google-services-DOA-compared-to-the-Redmi-Note-9.465734.0.html

Emmanuel

Huawei are off late producing mavilous phone I recent switch from Samsung to huawei but there only one thing I miss about Samsung processor, I got well supporting Google camera for it but with huawei kirin I have tried many version or huawei can just add a little saturation to pictures snap on the phone finding it very stressful doing it manually

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview