News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 4700G "final version" spotted; 4.4 GHz boost clock, 8 cores, SMT and an 8 CU GPU set to do battle with the Intel Core i7-10700

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2020, 22:39:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Details about the AMD Ryzen 7 4700G have appeared online, aligning with previous leaks about AMD's upcoming desktop APUs. The Zen 2 chip will reportedly have a 4.4 GHz boost clock, a 65 W TDP and an 8 CU GPU capable of reaching 2.1 GHz. The 8 core APU will also support SMT and may be a challenger for the Core i7-10700.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-7-4700G-final-version-spotted-4-4-GHz-boost-clock-8-cores-SMT-and-an-8-CU-GPU-set-to-do-battle-with-the-Intel-Core-i7-10700.465693.0.html

william blake

finally we will see ipc comparison matisse vs renoir. cache vs monochip. love this type of things but youtubers were too lazy for such science.

_MT_

Hopefully, some nice mini-PCs are in the pipeline. ASRock DeskMini isn't bad, but pretty utilitarian. And if possible, rear audio out would be nice.

Cbed19

This is going to be in my next PC build.
hopefully these release in the next couple months.
Waiting for a delayed tech conference that may not happen doesn't make a ton of sense to me but to each their own.
Just launch the product, watch them fly off the shelves and AMD can swim in their piles of cash Scrooge McDuck style.

riklaunim

Curious how it will perform versus a second hard RX 470/570 460/560 and alike options. Sometimes even RX480/580 and GTX 1060 drop a lot on price but that's region specific.

Will Matheson

I really hope this CPU will work with my x470 board (especially since it's Zen 2, not Zen 3).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview