News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi smartphones that have Android 10: Current list - closed beta version available for the Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro

Started by Redaktion, May 15, 2020, 14:19:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A useful list of all Xiaomi smartphones that currently have Android 10 has been made available. The list includes devices from the new Xiaomi Mi 10 series and from the popular Redmi K30 lineup and Redmi Note family. Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro owners can get in on the act if they are content with a closed beta version.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-smartphones-that-have-Android-10-Current-list-closed-beta-version-available-for-the-Redmi-Note-7-and-Redmi-Note-7-Pro.465660.0.html

Ayotunde

I use a Redmi note 8 pro and I have not received the Android 10 update, despite all the claims by Xiaomi.

Mb.baran

I check my phone every day, I'm looking forward to the new update, I think Xiaomi was thinking about globalizing the language of its mobile phones as well as different languages ​​in voice assistant.  Apple is unique, it will be a phone that is also Android. Apple's hard drive, think of different languages, especially Asia and Iran. The market of 20 million phone buyers in Iran is ready for Xiaomi's exclusive presence.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview