News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ThinkPad P14s & P15s: Lenovo upgrades Ultrabook workstations with hexa core i7-10810U

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2020, 21:05:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

In the shadows of the ThinkPad T series and the ThinkPad X1 Extreme, Lenovo sells the ThinkPad P43s and ThinkPad P53s workstations with more power efficient CPUs. Lenovo is updating this series now with Comet-Lake and the new naming-scheme – accordingly, the new models are named Lenovo ThinkPad P14s and ThinkPad P15s.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ThinkPad-P14s-P15s-Lenovo-upgrades-Ultrabook-workstations-with-hexa-core-i7-10810U.465618.0.html

Kddow

P15s' displays are effin' garbage. 45% color gamut for $1,579? Good job, Lenovo. Looks like this year the best choice will be the Ryzen L14/15. Same displays for cheaper price AND double RAM slots.

Aegis

There is a reason why the Thinkpad P series is so expensive. It is a certified workstation series although I personally don't think it worths the price.

Dynanton

A P520s on a workstation laptop in 2020? Why would anyone want to use an entry-level GPU from 2017 barely as powerful as a MX150 in a professional laptop?

wizaard

The only issue is that there is no hexacore CPU in the PSREF as of yet... Hopefully it will come with a mid-life refresh.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview