News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New iPad Air 2020 renders showcase in-display Touch ID and razor-thin bezels

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2020, 18:37:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New renders of the next iteration of Apple's iPad Air may bring a massive change to the tablet's design language. According to leaks obtained by Svetapple, the next iPad Air will feature minuscule bezels with an in-display Touch ID fingerprint reader.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-iPad-Air-2020-renders-showcase-in-display-Touch-ID-and-razor-thin-bezels.465605.0.html

Qyygle

Alessandro Pino

Qyygle

Quote from: winston on May 14, 2020, 20:34:23
Ever heard of palm rejection?
I'm curious about what you think palm rejection does, and how it would help in this context...

MariusD

So.. I've got the iPAD PRO 2020 and I'm disappointed. I will never use apple again. Their ecosystem is a complete mess. I can't find any of the apps i need, free or not. It's a complete waste of time and money for me.
But to be honest the display and speakers are very good.

Alessandro Pino

Quote from: MariusD on May 15, 2020, 06:57:14
So.. I've got the iPAD PRO 2020 and I'm disappointed. I will never use apple again. Their ecosystem is a complete mess. I can't find any of the apps i need, free or not. It's a complete waste of time and money for me.

Have you tried using the App Store?

VaruLV

Quote from: MariusD on May 15, 2020, 06:57:14
Did you do your research before actually buying it to see whether youll get all the apps you require? Probably not.
I dont moan at Apple for not having pro level standalone audio editing software like Soundforge or alike, its developers responsibility.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview