News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Poco F2 Pro launched with Snapdragon 865, motorized selfie camera, headphone jack, and a €499 price tag

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2020, 16:44:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Poco finally lifted the veil off the Poco F2 Pro. It is a rebranded Redmi K30 Pro that comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, a quad-camera array at the back, a pop-up selfie camera, 4,700mAh battery, and more. Prices start at €499 for the base variant with 6/128GB of RAM/Storage, and €599 for the one with 8/256GB.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Poco-F2-Pro-launched-with-Snapdragon-865-motorized-selfie-camera-headphone-jack-and-a-EUR499-price-tag.464888.0.html

RogueRIceNinja

I'm wishing that this could be the global rebrand of the k30 pro, but im not getting my hopes up. Really want to import one to canada but still worried about the supported bands, and going by the F1 and target markets it probably wont support band 4 frequencies.  :(

skoda9635

Quote from: RogueRIceNinja on May 12, 2020, 19:47:31
I'm wishing that this could be the global rebrand of the k30 pro, but im not getting my hopes up. Really want to import one to canada but still worried about the supported bands, and going by the F1 and target markets it probably wont support band 4 frequencies.  :(
Hey, Look at GSMArena, they say it will support LTE Band 4.

I really like this phone and there are already great reviews of it on YouTube and I was really scared about the pricing, considering that basically every SND 865 phone this year started above 700€

S.Yu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview