News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel confirms Apple MacBook Pro exclusivity for its 28 W Ice Lake processors; kills off the Core i7-1068G7 in the process

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2020, 00:28:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The faint glimmer of Core i7-1068G7 laptops arriving this quarter is seemingly no more. Removed from Intel's ARK database, the Core i7-1068G7 has been replaced by the Core i7-1068NG7, the 28 W processor found in the new MacBook Pro 13. The Core i5-1038NG7 has been added too, Intel's other 28 W Ice Lake processor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-confirms-Apple-MacBook-Pro-exclusivity-for-its-28-W-Ice-Lake-processors-kills-off-the-Core-i7-1068G7-in-the-process.464836.0.html

william blake

intel is the new amd.
igpu marketing, fewer cores, too hot, higher frequencies, killed some bulldozer iterations in the process, bigger cores/less nanometers.
but how this crap is everywhere and why manufacturers saying its a first class product?

JayN

Highest base frequency of any of the Ice Lake products.
I wonder if they bumped the process to the same as TGL.

Dan Skill

It should be illegal to be making a CPU exclusive to Apple. Shame on Intel for this crap. I'm making sure next computer is AMD only.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview