News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo releases the 8th-gen ThinkPad X1 Carbon to the German market

Started by Redaktion, May 12, 2020, 00:01:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo introduced the latest ThinkPad X1 Carbons with up to 10th-gen Intel Core i7s at CES 2020; however, they have not been available in some regions thus far, Germany included. This has now been addressed on the OEM's webstore.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-releases-the-8th-gen-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-to-the-German-market.464835.0.html

anon

"as well as 2 other type C ports" ought to read "as well as 2 other type-A ports"

John-Paul Hunt

Mmm. What about a ThinkPad X2 Data center science station Laptop for mobile AI ability?

davids

Hm, a choice between slow & less secure Intel CPU with 16GB LPDDR3 but good high resolution screens, and AMD CPU with up to 48GB DDR4 (16GB soldered + 1x slot in T14 AMD) but pathetic FHD screens - just like previous two update cycles. Guess we'll never get a business laptop from Lenovo that isn't gimped one way or another!

doa379

Weak machine for power applications. This machine is best suited to mobility with a larger than usual screen.

Moh

Lenovo is the biggest pile of trash you purchase. Absolute garbage company, build quality and internal equipment. They flaunt high specs and put the cheapest possible hardware that fails by itself. The laptop falls apart and the lid breaks even though you barely use it. Idk what kinda monkeys work there but never again

Robert Kirsten

I had 2 Gen 6 Lenovo X1 Carbon and it's complete garbage. Both had intermittent touchpad issues and one had a funky screen issue that's still not resolved and Lenovo makes you jump through flaming hoops to try and do a warranty claim. It's very sad coming from older Lenovo ThinkPads. I'm actually using my old T440 way more than the Carbon at this stage because of random issues

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview