News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 15 9500 and XPS 17 9700 are launching this week; possible Alienware, Latitude and Precision refreshes on track too

Started by Redaktion, May 11, 2020, 23:15:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rumour has it that Dell will be releasing the XPS 15 9500 and XPS 17 9700 later this week. Leaked in their entirety last month, the new XPS 15 and the first XPS 17 in years will feature Comet Lake-H processors and new NVIDIA GeForce GPUs. Huge volumes of RAM and storage have also been suggested, although there are multiple differences between the two new XPS machines. Alienware, Latitude and Precision refreshes seem imminent, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-15-9500-and-XPS-17-9700-are-launching-this-week-possible-Alienware-Latitude-and-Precision-refreshes-on-track-too.464804.0.html

Joel

Wish I could get a 9700 with a 4800U and no GPU, but it checks enough boxes, I'm probably going to do it anyway.

william blake

too bad there is no full list of a future 2020 models.
17 incher look so for me, i have no words only fucks. comet lake man. 500 dollars 90 watts 1500 cinebench. jesus christ.
ill wait a little, still some chance for the 17 inch inspiron with renoir.

gotozero

LyntonB

Agreed ^ , it's baffling how superior tech like 7nm Ryzen has been passed over by Dell. I went in for the GA401/G14 with the 35w 4800hs; the battery life and performance is incredible and no need to worry about or use apps like throttlestop/XTU anymore

Mitch666

Any news about the inspiron 7000/vostro 7590? They are the real middle/high class competitors with an affordable price for poor people like me T.T

Mitch666

Quote from: gotozero on May 12, 2020, 10:11:48
Buying laptop based on Intel processors is nonsense now.
You can on desktop, but here...
The problem is find a real alternative! Good scree, good materials, not bad gtx and good battery! I was hoping at least for the lenovo slim 7 but with no gtx isn't so good.. so far just the Asus g14 looks good but too small for me because i need at least a 15"

ariliquin

Guy Turcotte

Sergiy

I love Dell, buy I need one with AMD cpu.
I will wait for lightweight 17" laptop with AMD zen3 or zen4. With output to connect 3 32'' 4k monitor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview