News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GoPro Hero 8 or GoPro Max successor with dual-screens leaked ahead of probable Q3 2020 release

Started by Redaktion, May 10, 2020, 21:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first information about the next GoPro action camera has leaked. A successor to the GoPro Hero 8 or GoPro Max and, the unit will feature an updated UI, Bluetooth 4.2 and 802.11 ac Wi-Fi. The camera may even have dual-screens too Likely priced between US$399.99 and US$499.99, expect the next GoPro to land in late Q3 2020.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GoPro-Hero-8-or-GoPro-Max-successor-with-dual-screens-leaked-ahead-of-probable-Q3-2020-release.464449.0.html

Brent

This is so annoying!  I purchased my GoPro Hero8 when it first came out with the promise that the "mods" would all be released shortly afterward.  First of all, releasing the accessories well after the camera itself is released is dumb.  That being said I waited and eventually was able to order the media mod and the light mod.  The main reason I bought the media mod was to mount the display mod which was promised to be released by the end of February.  The display mod STILL HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED!  They are coming out with a new camera without even delivering on the promises for the previous one.  I am so angry that I wasted my money on a product from them and I will never buy from them again. 

Sergio

Quote from: Brent on May 11, 2020, 17:14:06
This is so annoying!  I purchased my GoPro Hero8 when it first came out with the promise that the "mods" would all be released shortly afterward.  First of all, releasing the accessories well after the camera itself is released is dumb.  That being said I waited and eventually was able to order the media mod and the light mod.  The main reason I bought the media mod was to mount the display mod which was promised to be released by the end of February.  The display mod STILL HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED!  They are coming out with a new camera without even delivering on the promises for the previous one.  I am so angry that I wasted my money on a product from them and I will never buy from them again. 

OK and how do you really feel?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview