News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Diablo 2 remaster reportedly in the works; slated for a Q4 2020 release

Started by Redaktion, May 10, 2020, 17:01:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Blizzard and Vicarious Visions are reportedly working on a Diablo 2 remake. The game will be unveiled later in the year at Blizzcon and will be available for purchase on Q4 2020.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Diablo-2-remaster-reportedly-in-the-works-slated-for-a-Q4-2020-release.464732.0.html

william blake

QuoteDiablo 2 is not a small game by any means, and redeveloping it from the ground up is an arduous task. One can only hope that Vicarious Visions does a better job than Warcraft 3 Reforged.

nah, diablo 2 is nothing special from the modern standpoint.
wc3 yes, this thing is timeless and its neary impossible to repeat the same quality of storyline/animations/models/voiceacting/so on/ at the same time.

JoeBlack

Quote from: william blake on May 10, 2020, 20:03:53
It is nothing special, yet it is so much better than Diablo III :D
So I am really looking forward to see Diablo in its best form.

william blake

Quote from: JoeBlack on May 10, 2020, 20:49:24
It is nothing special, yet it is so much better than Diablo III :D
So I am really looking forward to see Diablo in its best form.
it was my worst money spending on a game. i bough 2 copies and some used hardware for the lanparties. expectations was pretty high. it ended in the 3rd act and with wtf emotions from all 3 players.

Diablopablo

Isakre

Please f*** it up, please f*** it up, please f*** it up I want to see the flames

Anil Ganti

Quote from: william blake on May 10, 2020, 20:03:53
QuoteDiablo 2 is not a small game by any means, and redeveloping it from the ground up is an arduous task. One can only hope that Vicarious Visions does a better job than Warcraft 3 Reforged.

wc3 yes, this thing is timeless and its neary impossible to repeat the same quality of storyline/animations/models/voiceacting/so on/ at the same time.

Yeah, but recreating it exactly like the original without the assets will be tricky.

Quote from: Isakre on May 11, 2020, 19:17:37
Please f*** it up, please f*** it up, please f*** it up I want to see the flames

Y, tho.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview