News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Unconventional B150 motherboard packs an LGA 1151 socket and an embedded NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2020, 00:02:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unearthed by Linus Tech Tips, this B150 motherboard has not only an LGA 1151 socket but also an embedded NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. The sort of micro ATX board also has I/O on all four sides and more SATA connections than you could shake a stick at.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Unconventional-B150-motherboard-packs-an-LGA-1151-socket-and-an-embedded-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti.464344.0.html

gegoSeset

_MT_

You claim it has I/O on all four sides. More than once. Either one of us is blind or those are the wrong pictures. I see one side with external I/O and the opposite with internal connectors. Nothing abnormal about that. Having a few headers along the remaining edges is hardly noteworthy either. Also, you claim it has many SATA connectors. I was expecting a NAS board with at least 8 SATA ports (but hopefully more like 12), maybe Mini-SAS ports. I see one M.2, two SATA and two headers labeled JSATA, whatever those are, on the inside. Hardly noteworthy even if you count the headers as SATA ports. This is rather annoying and disappointing. Not only do you publish articles that are hardly newsworthy, you can't even get them right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview