News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xbox Series X Assassin's Creed Valhalla gameplay trailer unveiled along with twelve other game titles

Started by Redaktion, May 07, 2020, 18:49:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft just dropped the first Assassin's Creed Valhalla gameplay footage along with 12 other game title trailers, giving us a taste of what to expect from the next gen Xbox Series X console in terms of visual fidelity. There are some returning fan-favorite IPs including Dirt 5, Madden NFL 21, Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 and Yakuza - Like a Dragon. The next gameplay showcase scheduled for July will focus on the titles currently under development at the Xbox Game Studios, including Halo Infinite.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xbox-Series-X-Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-gameplay-trailer-unveiled-along-with-twelve-other-game-titles.464249.0.html

TruthIsThere

Other than the ray-tracing (definitely not enough reason to purchase a game for that feature alone) and AC (it's another AC, so, hit or missed),
most of these titles don't look next-gen potrait characters like in Hellblade, too many first-person shooters (did I just witness a vampire melee attack, wtf, a Vampire COD shooter?) dirt 5 looks the same with just better shadows/lightning, the mummy tomb thing looks sorta interesting (as long as its not another WOW/Diablo type of game) and the woman that's pregnant but everything else seems uninspiring to play at release day. So far, just bargain bin titles you'd get at 80% off later down the road.

dssdeee

I really look forward for more details on the smart delivery they want to implement. I don't plan to buy the xbox, but a cross platform buy option (only xbox and pc, still it's something) is great and can start a new trend in the industry that should already exist from long ago

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview