News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto E6s Smartphone Review - Mobile Phone for Little Money

Started by Redaktion, May 07, 2020, 07:52:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Moto E6s wants to attract attention with gradient effects and dual camera. The price range around 100 Euros is highly competitive, can Motorola's cheap smartphone stand out?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-E6s-Smartphone-Review-Mobile-Phone-for-Little-Money.464239.0.html

Rachel Gann

I purchased the Motorola e6 3months ago and have to say have been very disappointed with the profomance takes for ever to load if it loads and the memory is always filling up and needing to be emptied or cleaned . At times it will just suddenly kick me out of what ever app I'm in with out any warning . Or it will just suddenly blink and just go to sleep . While I'm using it . And the Camera is very poor quality doesn't have very good auto focus or even without auto focus it's photos are not very good at all either extremely grainy or not very clear at all . Even with a memory card and backing up photos online . I'm constantly having to delete photos because the memory gets full after only less then 50-60 photos . Not sure I'm going to purchase another one . I purchased this Motorola e6 instead of the Galaxy S8 because I thought it would be the better choice an still get the quality with a lower price . I hope the upgrade on the E6s is a lot better then the E6 is .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview