News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Geekbench confirms new MacBook Pro model identifiers and Core i5-1038NG7 processor

Started by Redaktion, May 06, 2020, 22:16:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Geekbench has confirmed the new MacBook Pro is running "N" Ice Lake-U processors, just like the MacBook Air. At least one identifier for the new generation has been detailed, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Geekbench-confirms-new-MacBook-Pro-model-identifiers-and-Core-i5-1038NG7-processor.464225.0.html

william blake

what exactly a "pro" in macbook pro 13? which part?
i think they screwed up with the names and lineups
this pro is like heavier air, nothing pro in it

gtom

Faster CPU, more TB ports, better cooling than Air. You have an option to configure 32 GB RAM.

william blake

Quote from: gtom on May 07, 2020, 10:51:59
Faster CPU, more TB ports, better cooling than Air. You have an option to configure 32 GB RAM.
sounds quite pitiful for a "pro". but i partially agree with you, with 16gb-definitely not "pro".

vampyren

Price wise its to damn expensive.
Performance wise its just as good as competition in the same size, built.
Not sure why people complain about this to be honest. Give some specific what you would have seen instead so we can talk about it.
I mean putting a nVidia in this small and thin laptop i think would be sort of not possible considering cooling.
I want this small form factor myself. It might cost me the same as the 16" but thats just to damn heavy and big to carry around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview