News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ditches the 30 year old tribal mask Omen logo for a newer, simpler one

Started by Redaktion, May 04, 2020, 14:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Say goodbye to the creepy tribal mask VoodooPC logo as the Omen series will be moving forward with an updated minimalist logo that's easier on the eyes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ditches-the-30-year-old-tribal-mask-Omen-logo-for-a-newer-simpler-one.463471.0.html

Jeffrey

Finally! it took a long time for manufacturers to realize we don't want any creatures or aliens with rgb lightning and all that  ;D

KnightStorm

Well...between this and the new Omen laptop,it looks like they've gone all in with bland,and indistinguishable from everyone else PC'S. I expect in a year,the Omen brand will officially be retired,and they'll just put gaming cards in their business/Pavilion line:-\

Tom Rogers

Glad I bought mine with the tribal mask and the color style personalization before the change. Bland, boring, and lame.

Cool Man

Great! Now the terrible Omen products will at least have an attractive looking logo.

Dice

They call that a "logo"? It's literally just the word written in a very plain font...
And it looks like they had a perfectly fine one before the change, too.
Sometimes I don't get modern design. Who are they trying to impress with this?

SamuelL

Yuck, that is incredibly generic looking logo. Admittedly anything is better than the tacky aorus eagles, but the voodoo omen logo was relatively clean and had the nostalgia factor going for it.

Bobby J. Gallo

This is going to sound ridiculous and trivial, but I need to air out this grievance. A decade ago, I wanted a Voodoo PC in the worst way, but at the time, they were independent, and it took up to six months to get one of their PCs. So I went with a Falcon Northwest. Then HP took them over. Fast forward to today...

Now I am recently in the market for a new desktop. I was going to buy an OMEN when I learned that the one thing that connected the new models to the old Voodoo PCs. The TRIBAL MASK LOGO has been eliminated!?

Sorry, that's a deal breaker for me. Now I no longer feel I would be getting a successor to the old Voodoo brand. I'm out.

I told you it was ridiculous, but it is what it is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview