News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Exynos 990-powered Galaxy S20+ flops hard in gaming comparison video versus the Redmi Note 8 Pro

Started by Redaktion, May 04, 2020, 01:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Exynos 990 on the Samsung Galaxy S20 has failed just about every test it's been presented with and that trend continues. In a gaming comparison video versus the MediaTek Helio G90T-powered Redmi Note 8 Pro, the Exynos 990-powered Galaxy S20 proves yet again that it shouldn't be an option for smartphone gamers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Exynos-990-powered-Galaxy-S20-flops-hard-in-gaming-comparison-video-versus-the-Redmi-Note-8-Pro.463642.0.html

opelit

A

Tov

Quote from: opelit on May 04, 2020, 01:19:57
Does both work at the same resolution? Samsung does have higher screen resolution...
No, at the beginning of the video it shows 1080x2340 vs 1080x2400.

JoeBlack

Another nail in the Exynos coffin.
I am really curious if Samsung owners find the strength to say No and vote with their wallet hard enough.

Tov

Quote from: A on May 04, 2020, 06:55:54
Samsung will use AMD GPUs in their mobiles soon, hopefully it will be better than mali gpus.
MediaTek G90T use Mali too so it is not Mali false here.

Muhammad Hanif

It seems like Samsung is in real hell's fire now, not only from its competitors but also from its consumers. Its should pay back all those hard money to the loyal people who bought these crap Exynos things and either make it better or quit it.

Firdaus

Never again I will buy another exynos device. Samsung should be responsible for all the devices sold using that chip because it's shitty af!

Vihaan Kulkarni

MediaTek Helio G90T has been a called a gaming beast for a reason. It enables brilliant performance.

RamandeepSIngh06

I really don't know how Exynos went so bad in so less time. Even mediatek is doing better than it.

S.Yu

Quote from: JoeBlack on May 04, 2020, 08:09:09
Another nail in the Exynos coffin.
I am really curious if Samsung owners find the strength to say No and vote with their wallet hard enough.
Not the strength, first the reason. Realize that most buyers of flagships aren't aware of this, nor even care if they are.

LOL

Samsung should stop using Exynos in its Galaxy phones. In fact, it's the main dealbreaker for many who are considering whether to pick up a Samsung phone, and their country only has Exynos Samsung phones.

Exynos is an inferior product which is used for one purpose: to reduce costs. That's all.

Samsung should stop thinking of itself as Apple's 'arch rival' and invent crappy products no one likes. Case in point: Bixby. Utterly useless and redundant. Google Assistant works well, don't reinvent the wheel.

Samsung is only good at making hardware: display panels and memory modules. For everything else, other companies are far superior, e.g. Sony camera sensors.

LOL

Quote from: RamandeepSIngh06 on May 05, 2020, 12:26:56
I really don't know how Exynos went so bad in so less time. Even mediatek is doing better than it.

The new Mediatek Dimensity chips seem interesting, they can probably run a midrange phone efficiently. A good option if the company doesn't want to pay the Qualcomm tax.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview