News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 4800U in Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 arms itself with a Fire Strike Physics Score that shoots down the Intel Core i7-1065G7 and targets the Core i7-10750H

Started by Redaktion, May 03, 2020, 14:22:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An AMD Ryzen 7 4800U inside a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 device has managed a remarkable Physics Score in 3DMark's Fire Strike test. The Renoir APU notched up 17,578 points, which puts it far out of reach of the similarly energy efficient Ice Lake Core i7-1065G7 and within shouting distance of the more power-hungry Comet Lake Intel Core i7-10750H.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-7-4800U-in-Lenovo-Yoga-Slim-7-arms-itself-with-a-Fire-Strike-Physics-Score-that-shoots-down-the-Intel-Core-i7-1065G7-and-targets-the-Core-i7-10750H.463643.0.html

william blake

where is notebookcheck's review of slim 7?
2 months ago there were some "leaks" of this review.
freaking may outside, damn leaks and scores makes no sense, time to stop it.

szabikopy

Would love to see a review of this laptop...esecially the 15 inch with Nvidia GTX card...I'm really curious how good is this laptop. I'm planning to get this one to replace my ooold toshiba laptop

Focusonskills

Some Chinese reviewers already reviewed this device on Youtube. Although it's in Chinese, you can see some test scores.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWQZgOO_fNs&t=708s

kamarul

wish the 15" version had Ryzen options  :(

wish the LG Gram 17 came in Ryzen flavours  :'(

wish more brands would adopt 17" 16:10 screens :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview