News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P40 Pro vs. P30 Pro camera comparison: Abandoning Google is not worth it! [UPDATE]

Started by Redaktion, May 02, 2020, 00:01:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Old versus new. As is known, the P40 Pro from Huawei is unable to use Google Services, but the P30 Pro can. Moreover, there is currently a high price difference between the Huawei smartphones. But does the Huawei P40 Pro make up for these disadvantages with much better camera quality than last year's model? We'll take a look at both Huawei models in direct comparison in this review.

Update: Zoom photos extend the camera review

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P40-Pro-vs-P30-Pro-camera-comparison-Abandoning-Google-is-not-worth-it-UPDATE.463300.0.html

MOFO

Great more spy phones for the CCP to get your personal info like Xioami recently got caught doing.
What a joke these Chinese controlled companies are doing to its users

Matei

U are so...
Google is the worst in doing this.
Or u are a Jimmy Hoffa, and you are afraid that China ori Russia  might see how many times you called your mom, or why you played alone in the bathroom for 2 hours...

Capp

Thank you your article was objective and informative.
Based upon your information I will be saving some money and purchasing the pro30. The cost of the pro40 is too much and the importance of the pro40's improvements in wide angle at night are insignificant from my perspective especially compared to the excellent sharpness of the pro30's lenses.🤗

MOFO

Quote from: Matei on May 02, 2020, 10:51:54
U are so...
Google is the worst in doing this.
Or u are a Jimmy Hoffa, and you are afraid that China ori Russia  might see how many times you called your mom, or why you played alone in the bathroom for 2 hours...

Don't use google either so what's your point? I call my MOM almost every day so don't be stupid and who cares if I do , maybe you should too with this WU FLU disaster China unleashed on the world.
Sometime the truth hurts and buying a cheap a** phone from China and support the CCP is more than moronic.

vrvly

Why P40: faster 90hz screen or even overal(like for better gaming),higher res, better low light and colors for every camera, better focusing for main camera and 4K60, 7680fps mode, selfie got AF and 4K60, IR face recognition, wireless and reverse charging at 27W, less of(almost none) bezels.
this my review

JDW

I like how America brainwashes their people into believing that China is out to spy on them. Google has done it for years and made billions doing so. America just can't deal with the recent competition so spread lies and laws to stop the most competitive competition..... All of which massively backfires on them as China find ways to grow around it. I have a Huawei mate 20 pro and am so impressed with the value and the hardware. I would happily trust my info to China! I see Google abusing what they know about me to cash in, never seen Huawei cash in on my info yet. I only give my social media my basics. If I feel so worried about my info being abused, then why would I put sensitive info online? You must have one twisted or illegal search history if you are so worried about what china sees, but American companies are more likely to spy on you and cash in on your personal info for tailored adds. China is too busy learning and evolving western tech to cash in on your call and search history. I would buy another Huawei just to block Google on my phone and make it more private and secure.

S.Yu

Quote from: JDW on May 03, 2020, 10:08:37
I like how America brainwashes their people into believing that China is out to spy on them. Google has done it for years and made billions doing so. America just can't deal with the recent competition so spread lies and laws to stop the most competitive competition..... All of which massively backfires on them as China find ways to grow around it. I have a Huawei mate 20 pro and am so impressed with the value and the hardware. I would happily trust my info to China! I see Google abusing what they know about me to cash in, never seen Huawei cash in on my info yet. I only give my social media my basics. If I feel so worried about my info being abused, then why would I put sensitive info online? You must have one twisted or illegal search history if you are so worried about what china sees, but American companies are more likely to spy on you and cash in on your personal info for tailored adds. China is too busy learning and evolving western tech to cash in on your call and search history. I would buy another Huawei just to block Google on my phone and make it more private and secure.
lmfao? You don't have the slightest idea how rampant privacy infringement is with China's tech companies and lack basic knowledge in exercising your rights against Google. I read an article on Wechat yesterday that incidentally mentioned a certain perfume, which I'm not interested in, nor have ever shown interest otherwise, but minutes later, I open Taobao to buy some tea and bam there it is, the ad of that very perfume on the biggest ad banner of the front page! Unlike Google, which gives you pages of options regarding how they're allowed to collect and use your data, there is no "opting out" in Tencent's dictionary, so what this shows is that every single word of your browsing history belongs to Tencent, which they share with, and not limited to, Alibaba, in real time!

John Sun

The P40 is the same as P30 can install Google junk if you know how.
This article is just illy wrote.
It is not Hwawei did something, it was Google did evil thing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview