News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Core i9-10900K in a 27-inch iMac: Intel and Apple could combine to offer the world's fastest gaming processor in a refreshed all-in-one

Started by Redaktion, May 01, 2020, 14:36:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been speculated that Apple could decide to refresh its iMac lineup with Comet Lake-S desktop processors later this year. There have been many rumors about a potential upcoming iMac series redesign, including a new 23-inch variant. It's possible the 27-inch iMac could be configured with the 5.3 GHz-capable Intel Core i9-10900K.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Core-i9-10900K-in-a-27-inch-iMac-Intel-and-Apple-could-combine-to-offer-the-world-s-fastest-gaming-processor-in-a-refreshed-all-in-one.463441.0.html

fam

fkdsjdkas

Better with Rocket Lake...higher IPC, hence lower frequencies, hence lower temperatures, hence a nicer experience.

Poiseidon

BJ

This is not going to happen. Too high a power draw. Regardless of whether it's technically feasible, Apple will not do it. The author of the article accomplished his goal: clicks.

Timi0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview