News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked HP OMEN 15 listing confirms AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GPU and a complete redesign

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2020, 16:46:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

45 W Renoir processors are heading to this year's HP OMEN 15, as are multiple NVIDIA GPUs and a complete redesign. Sporting up to a Ryzen 7 4800H and RTX 2060, the HP OMEN 15-en0xxx may give the Zephyrus G14 a run for its money.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-HP-OMEN-15-listing-confirms-AMD-Ryzen-7-4800H-processor-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2060-GPU-and-a-complete-redesign.463231.0.html

Pirmin Oezdemir

Shush...

(They are testing the waters to see how much they can price it.)

What a fckin rip off... Would never buy

william blake

some chances for a good screens? because it turns this device into a best buy category.
ive noticed all that new so calld high end is not really high.
slim design and comet lake inside leaves not much room for the mighty 2080. thus the advantage over 2060 is no that big.
(ultrabookreview test, comet+2080 vs renoir+2060, same settings)
farcry 98 vs 91 fps
middle earth 158:147 fps
also im glad they dropped the 2019 design with the slit between screen and case.

LouisM

Nothing news for next gen OMEN X 2S ?

Nobody cares about the "mediocre" omen, show us something cool HP.

At least try to make that tiny second screen much bigger.

Jim Mag

Looks interesting.
If it's got a good screen and cooling I may be tempted.
I7-9750h/2060 laptops will be dropping to £999 next week with the introduction of the Msi Gf65 thin 9SEXR, so would be nice if the price of the omen was a little cheaper!

guydviri

if it's doesn't got subwoofer , or excellent sound speakers,, then it's just another brick in the line of 4800h machines.

KnightStorm

Not a bad looking laptop,but I miss the more distinctive look of the middle hinge. This seems a bit too bland,maybe the inevitable 17 or Omen x version will have a bit more spark. And I'm guessing by the size,it'll take a 17 inch model to have more impressive 2080 super specs.

Jim Mag

Now available to preorder from Amazon UK for £1199. The listing also confirms some specs such as 70.9Wh battery, 144hz and mini display port connection. I've pre ordered!

NIro

Quote from: Jim Mag on May 07, 2020, 20:42:07
Now available to preorder from Amazon UK for £1199. The listing also confirms some specs such as 70.9Wh battery, 144hz and mini display port connection. I've pre ordered!
send a link

Dante18

Looked and no sign of it at all - not saying you're lying but unless we see a link, then suggest perhaps you've pre-ordered something else..?

Jim Mag

Quote from: Dante18 on May 09, 2020, 14:05:54
Looked and no sign of it at all - not saying you're lying but unless we see a link, then suggest perhaps you've pre-ordered something else..?

It was listed on amazon when I posted that comment but it has been taken down since. I have received an email to say it will be delivered by 2nd June. I have definitely ordered the right laptop. Not sure how I can prove it? Not sure when amazon will be putting it back up for sale. I guess a proper announcement must be coming from HP soon if amazon will be delivering my order in 3 weeks.

Jim Mag

I've created a Flickr album for some screenshots I managed to get before the amazon listing was removed. The screenshots are of the design and also the spec list amazon had.

www.flickr.com/photos/188457781@N08/albums/72157714261637641

North

Quote from: jasejghwlrek on April 29, 2020, 19:08:08
This might be the worst power button placement i ve ever seen.

I was thinking this is the best keyboard layout I've seen on a laptop until you made me look for the power button.

Why did they put a Pause button instead of Delete? What kind of a junior UX designer was allowed to mess with that?

I have a vague recollection that many years ago I used the Pause key, but for the Break functionality. I never once needed to press that key but I'm using the Delete button quite often, alongside Home and End.

I was quite excited about seeing this keyboard layout until I noticed this brain fart of a mistake.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview