News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Total War: Shogun 2 is now free on Steam

Started by Redaktion, April 29, 2020, 11:09:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Often labeled as the best game in the Total War series, Shogun 2 was published by Sega in 2011 and this week can be obtained for free from Steam. To keep it forever — without the eight DLC and unit packs that can be acquired for 75 percent off during this period — those interested should get it before May 1, 7 PM.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Total-War-Shogun-2-is-now-free-on-Steam.463203.0.html

elidh

It's a fat lot of good when it crashes on Windows 10, which is probably the OS used by most people nowadays. Thanks for nothing Steam!

Codrut Nistor

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but it might have something to do with your hardware. That's what I also remembered about the old Total War titles, the whole lot of crashes I got that made me stop playing way before I was done with a campaign. Running Windows 10 Professional on rather old hardware now (i3 2120, 8 GB RAM, GTX 750 Ti videocard) and I must say that Total War Shogun 2 works like a charm, if we overlook the outrageous battle loading times...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview