News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Two years later, the Intel Hades Canyon mini PC is still the best and fastest NUC you can get

Started by Redaktion, April 24, 2020, 18:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2018 Intel Hades Canyon NUC was one of the only bright spots to come out of the ill-fated Kaby Lake-G series. It continues to be both the most balanced and most powerful NUC available due largely to its atypical 100 W processor. We take a look back at the mini PC to see how it holds up against the latest laptops of 2019 and 2020.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Two-years-later-the-Intel-Hades-Canyon-mini-PC-is-still-the-best-and-fastest-NUC-you-can-get.462485.0.html

Jeremy

So, have you never heard of Ghost Canyon?  Because I'm pretty sure those put these to shame.

robthebank

Gaz

I dont agree with this article what about the Zotac Magnus?

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN72080V i7-9750H 2.6 GHz USFF Black
Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN72080V, 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7, i7-9750H, 2.6 GHz, 4.5 GHz, SO-DIMM, 32 GB.

This is a better spec Nuc style system and smaller than the Intel with the inferior RX Vega graphics.

I'm dont think you did your research properly for this article.

NoOneReally

Quote from: Gaz on April 26, 2020, 12:50:07
I dont agree with this article what about the Zotac Magnus?

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN72080V i7-9750H 2.6 GHz USFF Black
Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN72080V, 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7, i7-9750H, 2.6 GHz, 4.5 GHz, SO-DIMM, 32 GB.

This is a better spec Nuc style system and smaller than the Intel with the inferior RX Vega graphics.

I'm dont think you did your research properly for this article.

If you're gonna correct someone, at least make sure you know what you're talking about.

Hades Canyon NUC: 1.2 liters
ZBOX MAGNUS EN72080V: 2.65 liters

The Zbox that you said was smaller is over twice as big.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview