News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Mi A3 receives a bug-fixing Android 10 update

Started by Redaktion, April 23, 2020, 16:46:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mi A3 has already received two Android 10 updates but both were filled with bugs. Xiaomi is now sending out yet another build to the phone with the version number "V11.0.14.0.QFQMIXM", and it appears to fix most of the bugs from previous updates.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Mi-A3-receives-a-bug-fixing-Android-10-update.462306.0.html

Anonym

Mohsen Rajabi

Hello
I did the update, but after downloading and restarting, the following error occurs.
Couldn't update
installation problem

Given that this was my first experience buying a Xiaomi phone, I now decided never to buy the Xiaomi brand again and advised my friends not to make my mistake.
Xiaomi is not good at all! Especially Android One
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
سلام
من آپدیت را انجام دادم اما بعد از دانلود و ری استارت شدن خطای زیر رخ می دهد.
Couldn't update
installation problem

با توجه به اینکه من اولین تجربه ام از خرید گوشی شیائومی بود، اما حالا تصمیم گرفتم هیچ وقت دیگر برند شیائومی رو خرید نکنم و به دوستان هم توصیه میکنم اشتباه من را انجام ندهند.
شیائومی اصلا خوب نیست! مخصوصا اندروید وان

LL

Yeen

Why i can't use my camera? Everytime I open my camera only black screen.

Ant

Updated my A3 a few hours ago. Only bug I have noticed as of now is when I'm using gesture nav, in the lock screen (enter PIN part), when my fingerprint is not recognized, the Google Asst markers go to max brightness. I also have the Customize Your Mi A3 banner all the time in the settings, but that may be due to other apps. Still that's kinda annoying. Otherwise, it seems fine.

Smruti Ranjan Bihari

abdul basit

xaarm

Je suis toujours sous Android 9, je n'ai reçu ni la mise à jour Android 10, ni le patch de sécurité d'avril, est-ce normal ?

Φάνης Αντωνακάκης

Come on, xiaomi min, it's out of the question, will we download it from the play store, the dark mod, apart from being unreliable, you also became gypsy?  do you need to fire these mandarins that you have for developers to return them to the jungle and hire regular developers ...

Rustom

Downloaded the update but it still appears the couldn't install the update all the time

Ziya Ul Hasan Mansuree

I only brought the phone for android 10 and it's not arrived yet even android 11 is gonna to be out very soon rip xiomi

Abdul Sathar KP

Hi,
I am an South Indian malayali.

My phone model is xiaomi a3.
I updated to Android 10.
Now so many problems.
Sound some time not working.
How can degrade to lower Android version.
Please reply.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview