News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD "Artic" Ryzen 4000 desktop APU spotted on 3DMark

Started by Redaktion, April 23, 2020, 16:14:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The CPU and GPU clocks appear to be quite low compared to mobility models like the Ryzen 7 4700U, but the "Artic" chip proves to be faster, at least in CPU-related tests, and the DDR4-3200 support certainly helped. On the iGPU side, however, the performance is not that great, as it turned out to be slower than a Vega 6 model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Artic-Ryzen-4000-desktop-APU-spotted-on-3DMark.462301.0.html

william blake

see? nobody cares about integrated graphics :)

william blake the second

im so happy amd is stepping up their integrated graphics. i use them all the time when i play minecraft but i wanna use raytracing :(

Anonymous

Quote from: william blake the second on April 23, 2020, 19:59:46
im so happy amd is stepping up their integrated graphics. i use them all the time when i play minecraft but i wanna use raytracing :(

You know, I use AMD's iGPU, and it pulled admirably in 2011 games (I'm talking about AAA games like Crysis 2 at that time). Full HD, high to very high, above 40 FPS.

Wait for RDNA2 APUs if you want to play games with RT.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview