News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 8 Pro: OnePlus' US$1000 phone may be suffering from a green tint display issue

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2020, 23:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus 8 Pro tops out at US$1000, and one would expect a problem-free user experience. Just like the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, however, the phone seems to suffer from a green tint display issue—albeit only on some units.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-8-Pro-OnePlus-US-1000-phone-may-be-suffering-from-a-green-tint-display-issue.462242.0.html

Prashant

I recently bought oneplus 7t within 1 month I am facing from green tint issue on low brightness. I googled it and most of the users are facing this issue since October. This is my first OnePlus phone , really disappointed.
I thought may be the 7t unit has the problem but really seemed to be in OnePlus 8 pro . If the company are trying to resolve the issue behind this.
So please solve for 7t series also.
In last few months company ignore to reply the users whom have the problem in 7t.
And due to lockdown I am not able to replace my device.

Prashant

I recently bought oneplus 7t within 1 month I am facing from green tint issue on low brightness. I googled it and most of the users are facing this issue since October. This is my first OnePlus phone , really disappointed.
I thought may be the 7t unit has the problem but really seemed to be in OnePlus 8 pro . If the company are trying to resolve the issue behind this.
So please solve for 7t series also.
In last few months company ignore to reply the users whom have the problem in 7t.
And due to lockdown I am not able to replace my device.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview