News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Happy anniversary, World of Tanks: Wargaming's flagship product has been around for (almost) a decade

Started by Redaktion, April 22, 2020, 17:25:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

To start the celebration of the upcoming anniversary properly, Wargaming has updated World of Tanks to 1.9, a version that comes with quite a few noticeable changes: a completely reworked tech tree without some hardware that has been placed into a separate tab as Collectors' Vehicles, increased HP for the low tiers, and more.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Happy-anniversary-World-of-Tanks-Wargaming-s-flagship-product-has-been-around-for-almost-a-decade.462226.0.html

Admiral_Mikan

I've been playing this game since Christmas 2012, and gosh, I didn't even realize I'm still having fun even after 7 years playing on asia server. I'm just tired on following so many newer triple-A games, and with only WoT, I don't have to upgrade my 1060 to play it.

Codrut Nistor

Wow, the Asia server! How's life there??? Do you feel good with the matchmaking??? Is your win rate at least around 50% lately? On EU it's a nightmare - no matter what I do, my WR keeps heading towards 45%. I feel like everything's more like gambling than anything else...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview