News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Nitro 5 2020 will be available with AMD Ryzen 4000, best GPU option is reserved for Intel

Started by Redaktion, April 21, 2020, 17:55:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer's compact multimedia-gaming laptop, the Nitro 5, has been updated earlier this month with the newest Intel CPUs and Nvidia GPUs. Today, Acer announced that the new Nitro 5 2020 will also feature AMD Renoir. Unfortunately though, the best GPU option will be reserved for the Intel model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Nitro-5-2020-will-be-available-with-AMD-Ryzen-4000-best-GPU-option-is-reserved-for-Intel.462174.0.html

william blake

QuoteSource(s)

where? no link again. you should stop this guys, links are pretty easy, don't be shy give them to us.

Aastra

checked the acer website no such information available. did notebookcheck contact acer to get this information.

dante9999

shame on you aser ryzen cpus 4000 with just 1650ti omg did this company hit there head
or something What is the reason for this Although  Ryzen is better and cooler than intel s***

Vajra

Quote from: dante9999 on April 21, 2020, 18:35:46
shame on you aser ryzen cpus 4000 with just 1650ti omg did this company hit there head
or something What is the reason for this Although  Ryzen is better and cooler than intel s***
You guys don't understand, this is because of Intel, they don't want to lose the laptop markey share, so they do insane lobby to OEMs.
Who would buy a laptop with weaker cpu and more expensive if they could go for same display, gpu and a much advanced cpu for less $$$

Benjamin Herzig

Quote from: william blake on April 21, 2020, 18:19:23where? no link again. you should stop this guys, links are pretty easy, don't be shy give them to us.
It is not that easy, since the article is based on a press release that we received via email from Acer Germany.

william blake

Quote from: Benjamin Herzig on April 21, 2020, 20:47:47
It is not that easy, since the article is based on a press release that we received via email from Acer Germany.
so no link mean press release top-secret. ok, now we know, thanks.

Tony

I've only heard about the Intel one there isn't an amd one at all I'm by getting the rtx 2060 one when it comes out then I'll sell my current nitro 5 with a 1050ti

Benjamin Herzig

Quote from: william blake on April 21, 2020, 21:27:03so no link mean press release top-secret. ok, now we know, thanks.
Sorry about that, but if Acer doesn't manage to publish their press-releases on their site, its not my fault.  ;)

You can find the press release here, this third party site published it (in German): https://www.hardwareinside.de/acer-nitro-5-neu-aufgelegt-jetzt-mit-intel-comet-lake-h-und-amd-renoir-cpus-sowie-neuen-grafik-optionen-49291/

william blake

Quote from: Benjamin Herzig on April 21, 2020, 23:31:08
Sorry about that, but if Acer doesn't manage to publish their press-releases on their site, its not my fault.  ;)
nah, it was looking like a missed link, nothing very important.

Steeda

what is the freaking deal?  all my friends are waiting on these amd laptops, and they are s*** for premium laptops, not one good design lately, if they would just put these cpus in a good looking thin laptop, intel would be over with, my friends would buy them left and right, i cant believe this bullshit going on with laptop manufacturers

LHPSU

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview