News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Global Android 10 rollout for the Mi A2 Lite continues

Started by Redaktion, April 21, 2020, 09:19:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi botched the first Android 10 update to the Mi A2 Lite. A new update "V11.0.4.0.QDLMIXM" was sent out last week in an extremely limited rollout, but now appears to have headed global, with users around the world confirming receipt.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Global-Android-10-rollout-for-the-Mi-A2-Lite-continues.462117.0.html

Doddy

I've updated mine last night. Middle east set.
No problem so far - no crashes or any bug spotted. Usage pattern: for daily navigation and social networking.

David385

Got the update a few days ago .. in the beginning it was sluggish with multiple crashes when entering the Google play store and the camera app .. then after a few restarts it seems to have settled down .. it's not flawless however.. I have the following issues :
1) face unlock is gone
2) I cannot disable the 2nd SIM slot if there is a SIM card inserted ( unlike the previous version when you can have both SIM cards inserted and disable either one as you like )
3) the camera shutter .. if doesn't turn off even if you turn off the shutter sound in settings
4) when you enter settings at the very top there is a message saying - customize your Pixel .. what PIXEL ??!

Wims

Bug this version :
1.indicator signal weak even have good connection internet
2.sometime recent app list stiil show after we erased
3.weak mic when recording video or video call
4.keep showing "pixel...." On setting
5.cannot granted google photo to erase photo/video on sdcard,you must use other app

M.n

Hi, I got Android 10, but this Android does not have a screen capture feature

SADDAM HOSSAIN

1 Guy

I have not received the Update, yet. I just triggered a search in the update menu, but nothing there. My latest update is the security patch for Android 9 dated March, 1st. I'm located in Germany/Europe Region.

Jazz

Quote from: 1 Guy on April 27, 2020, 16:10:49
I have not received the Update, yet. I just triggered a search in the update menu, but nothing there. My latest update is the security patch for Android 9 dated March, 1st. I'm located in Germany/Europe Region.

Same here, the only updates I've had for ages are security patches. Sick of being over a year behind on new features that other Android users already have. (Australia)

Kev K

I have not received the OTA update yet.
My latest update is the security patch for Android 9 dated March, 1st too.
I'm located in France/Europe Region.

Greg

lucian dan

Bug this version :
1.indicator signal show weak even have good connection internet
2.weak mic when recording video or video call
3.keep showing "pixel...." On settings
4.the fast charge did not work everytime
5.the battery last fot less time...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview