News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei P40 Smartphone Review – Tough sell despite its great camera

Started by Redaktion, April 18, 2020, 02:58:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Huawei P40 belongs to the first generation of Huawei's P series smartphones without Google services. Meanwhile, the camera takes very sharp pictures and the high-end smartphone looks very promising in general.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-P40-Smartphone-Review-Tough-sell-despite-its-great-camera.461784.0.html

Daniel Holena

That's exactly the problem with our world today...   the Googles,  Facebooks and YouTube.   Alphabet companies controlling our DATA.  We give up a LOT OF PRIVACIES in the name of convenience and to communicate and seem HIP!!!  We don't need these companies in our lives.  They just kinda crept in,  took over and we let them.  Android was supposed to be ours,  to do with what we wanted,  with the system,  with the device!!!  Who remembers when this all started?  Samsung was a nobody.  HTC was top and they wanted you to have their software.  They had a page just for DEVELOPERS.  Now,  someone (Samsung,  Apple)  invent a phone and put their skin on it and lock you out claiming proprietary information.  We don't need them, and for this phone company to risk failing because it can't access MAINSTREAM (google)  should warn us of something...  I'll end this here!!!

Mahón

Algoree

After using this for 1plus year all I have to say is, it's like a sports car without any road to run. Excellent phone. But without google, you can't play most of the games out there nor use much of the function. It's only good for calls and camera.
If given a choice I won't buy the P50

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview