News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP ZBook Create and Studio workstations will be even lighter than the Razer Blade 15 Studio, come with Quadro RTX 5000 and GeForce RTX 2080 Super options

Started by Redaktion, April 16, 2020, 14:02:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP says the ultra-thin 15.6-inch workstation will be the fastest in its size class per unit volume when it launches this August. It will also be the first mobile workstation to incorporate recycled plastic retrieved from oceans to promote sustainability.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-ZBook-Create-and-Studio-workstations-will-be-even-lighter-than-the-Razer-Blade-15-Studio-come-with-Quadro-RTX-5000-and-GeForce-RTX-2080-Super-options.461730.0.html

S.Yu

I like the old lid with minimalistic HP logo better, this new logo looks like a superman-wannabe. Not insufferable but on the tacky side.
Overall a move in the right direction but I'm skeptical if they could reach the same sustained performance (and battery size) as Razer with this much of a weight reduction...and if the whole chassis is bouncy.

A

Ugh, what the hell did they do to the zbook? It went from a workstation laptop to a child's toy!

I really have to ask, HP has how many laptop sub-brands? If you are gonna make them all the same hip laptops, then kill off all those subbrands! At this point it feels like the only difference is the logo you want.

They are even sticking in consumer graphic cards in there which were generally limited to the elitebooks.

SH1N081

I don't mind the logo or the general look of the machine. I do find it frustrating that they remove the numpad from a workstation, even if it is a mobile one.

Kirill Ilyasov

Wonder about price... if it's 3k (kidneys) and up for decent screen, like all other ZBooks, no way I'll buy it over Gigabyte Aero, for example.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview