News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Surface Pro 7 users are reporting random shutdowns and that Microsoft has done nothing about it

Started by Redaktion, April 15, 2020, 18:33:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Surface Pro 7 is one of Microsoft's latest 2-in-1s. Some people who have bought it have subsequently gone back to the Redmond giant's product forum reporting a bug in which the tablet shuts off without warning. The issue may be addressed with some work-arounds, but the OEM is apparently yet to issue an official fix.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Surface-Pro-7-users-are-reporting-random-shutdowns-and-that-Microsoft-has-done-nothing-about-it.461707.0.html

CM_TX

Deirdre, thank you for the article and for including the screenshot of my post with the workarounds!

There's so much in the news lately about Microsoft's upcoming new devices and accessories, but it's unfortunate they haven't resolved to fix a problem with the Surface Pro 7 (which has barely been on the market for 6 months).

Rico Mico

The amount of unsolved issues with the Surface Book 1 & 2 which sell for a high price and the issues / limitations that the Pro line face every year, let me thinking how Microsoft still sells those devices at that price...

I have a Surface Go and I have zero issues and I charge it over USB-C. And it was the cheapest surface...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview