News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Book 3 launch imminent as core specs revealed: Intel Core i5-10210U or i7-10510U, up to 32 GB RAM, up to 1 TB SSD, Nvidia Quadro GPU

Started by Redaktion, April 15, 2020, 11:32:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New details about the Microsoft Surface Book 3 have been published that indicate the device will soon be released. The latest retailer listings describe the core configurations for the 13.5-inch and 15-inch Surface Book 3 convertibles along with a list of prices in Euros. It seems these new Surface devices will be coming with quad-core Intel Comet Lake-U processors.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Book-3-launch-imminent-as-core-specs-revealed-Intel-Core-i5-10210U-or-i7-10510U-up-to-32-GB-RAM-up-to-1-TB-SSD-Nvidia-Quadro-GPU.461649.0.html

Rub

Grinnie Jax

Damn, no Ryzen 4XXX here neither. Would have been perfect with 4900U / 4800U / or even 4900HS / 4800HS, just perfect! But they had to ruin them with outdated Intel's crap.

william blake

Quote from: Grinnie Jax on April 15, 2020, 12:32:26
Damn, no Ryzen 4XXX here neither. Would have been perfect with 4900U / 4800U / or even 4900HS / 4800HS, just perfect! But they had to ruin them with outdated Intel's crap.
4400u/4500u/4600u/4700u/4800u we can make the best lineup from any of these imho :) just take 3 of 5 and done.

S.Yu

The prices are extortionate, this is bad even by MS standards. The "demo" prices seem reasonable though.

Varun Kumar Yadav

In another news Microsoft Product Pricing staff seem to have been deeply effected by Coronavirus!

Emanuel Faria

With a top Ryzen 4xxx could have been a perfect workstation on the go. I bet those Intel CPUs will throttle a LOT on that slim chassis. Probably people will buy it just for the high numbers on the stickers!

Ayoh

Seems like a pretty lame upgrade with these specs. Same old 14nm++++++ reheated leftovers from Intel. The price seems astronomical too.
Ryzen 4800U 8 core 15W and 2060gtx would have been a very enticing upgrade to rival the Macbook pro. With these specs the only thing that rivals the MB16 is the price

S.Yu

Quote from: Ayoh on April 16, 2020, 03:08:55
Seems like a pretty lame upgrade with these specs. Same old 14nm++++++ reheated leftovers from Intel. The price seems astronomical too.
Ryzen 4800U 8 core 15W and 2060gtx would have been a very enticing upgrade to rival the Macbook pro. With these specs the only thing that rivals the MB16 is the price
I wholly agree with this. AMD's nailed it this gen, likely retaining the lead until at least Zen 4.

Varun shankar

Microsoft and Intel are both heavily influenced by Israel. Microsoft will always prefer Intel over AMD. Even at the expense of consumer benefits and true performance. This is sadly how it works and consumers suffer low value stuff sold at sky rocket prices.

S.Yu

Quote from: Varun shankar on April 17, 2020, 10:56:00
Microsoft and Intel are both heavily influenced by Israel. Microsoft will always prefer Intel over AMD. Even at the expense of consumer benefits and true performance. This is sadly how it works and consumers suffer low value stuff sold at sky rocket prices.
That's a curious way to see this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview