News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Creative Outlier Gold Hands-On Review: Excellent TWS earbuds for under US$100

Started by Redaktion, April 10, 2020, 23:56:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Outlier Gold offers impeccable value for money. While many of their competitors stretch into hundreds of dollars, Creative has kept the Outlier Gold below US$100. The company has not compromised on audio quality though, as we shall discuss in our hands-on review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Creative-Outlier-Gold-Hands-On-Review-Excellent-TWS-earbuds-for-under-US-100.460992.0.html

jazzi

Jose A Castro

I bought this outlier gold from creative, I used them 5 to 5 days a week from 5 to 8 hrs a day, I really enjoyed the sound quality and the one reason why I bought the outlier gold was that I could use them for the 8 hrs without recharging. But I did encounter one issue after a couple months of heavy use. The left ear bud lost volume, It became quieter, After contacting customer service I got a new replacement and had the same issue with the left bud, I went thru 3 sets with the same issue. For that reason I now use different brand of Bluetooth earbuds.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview