News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 10 update for Galaxy A70 reportedly bricks some variants of the phone

Started by Redaktion, April 09, 2020, 18:22:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Android 10-based One UI 2.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy A70 reportedly causes some variants of the phone to stop working. You can get around the problem by sideloading Android 9 Pie on to your phone. If that isn't an option, the only way out is to get a hardware replacement from a Samsung retailer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-10-update-for-Galaxy-A70-reportedly-bricks-some-variants-of-the-phone.460719.0.html

Justin Jay

My A70 has received the update and upgrade in Nigeria and the phone is working in perfect condition

Justin Jay

Emmanuel

I updated my galaxy A70 to android 10 since last week here in Nigeria an my phone is working in fine condition.

Ere Allison

Stanley Adio

I updated my A70 to android 10last night and my phone is working perfectly. Though my fingerprint stopped working but after I cleared my phone's cache partition, everything started running smooth.

From Nigeria.

Wisdom

Pradip

Losing control of my mind,,, shameless Samsung,,, new update android 10 worst for me. I can't charge my phone as usually as before... 100% charging time 3hours,, f*** you Samsung

Musa Yaro

Quote from: Stanley Adio on April 10, 2020, 14:33:58
I updated my A70 to android 10last night and my phone is working perfectly. Though my fingerprint stopped working but after I cleared my phone's cache partition, everything started running smooth.

From Nigeria.
Pls... how did you get the update?because i have not recieved the update onnmy phone yet.
From Nigeria

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview