News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Jumper EZbook X3 Review: Ancient technology meets wobbly chassis

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2020, 10:23:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Naturally, a small amount of money only gets you a small amount of notebook. Jumper's creation, which they are selling for well under $300, cannot shine in any area. The weak workmanship, bad input devices and slow hardware are something we wouldn't wish on anybody.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Jumper-EZbook-X3-Review-Ancient-technology-meets-wobbly-chassis.460085.0.html

Ppx

At least the screen is flicker free. Something that many 1500-2500$ laptops can't achieve.

Jesse

So what you are really saying is that your ratings scale is actually from 68 to 98 then right?

Basically you are giving this laptop a 1 out of 30.

Or was this a typo and you meant to give it 18%?  8%?

Just curious.

w00dman

Hi there,

I would not recommend, I've got two of them for study to my kids
Battery just terrible  :(, one was died in 10 mounts and the second one in 3 months

REgards,
Alex

_Jon_

For such a low rating it's a beast.

I've run Photoshop and Premier Pro on it; bit slow, but it chuggs through with an SD card storage. I currently play Rust Through GEForce NOW on stupid-full gfx settings (their card) with no issues other than my appalling PVP skills.

Rhuephus

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview